Thursday 22 August 2013

My Ghana Trip on CNN


Here's a piece I did on my trip to Accra for CNN:

'With only a 45 minute flight separating Lagos and Accra, you'd think I'd have been to Ghana at least once in my 22-year existence. Unfortunately until July 2013, the concepts holiday and Africa have never gone together in my head.

Holiday was Italy and structurally unsound towers; or America and discount shopping or France and baguettes. Not Ghana, longstanding "frenemy "of Nigeria, with the football team we all rooted for in the last World Cup. Yet, that's no reason to actually visit the place.'

Read the rest here. Also below is the promo video we did for the tour which for some reason I forgot to post here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're doing well...long time! I'm blogging on Tumblr now, well sort of. :) You can visit alligatorlegs.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...